Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

Register now with this link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse

Rune-List Advertisements!

Hey everyone, Rune-List advertisements have initiated. What does this mean? You should notice plenty of improvements on the Toplist activity as well as the Forums activity. Please, do support and help get the activity up! MD5 will be doing giveaways, and watching the most active posters moderately with content that doesn't only contain spam posting! Thank you all for the support <3
See more
See less

superbeast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superbeast

Well hello guys, i guess its time for my introduction.

Name: DALE
    In-game: P0RNST4R & Superbeast
    Forums; superbeast
    Discord: p0rnst4r
    Timezone: LONDON-GMT TIME ZONE

I play 1 server only and I am an admin on that server, I absolutely love the server I play.

I guess I make a cracking staff member as I am admin on that server, I am also a council member on 1 discord channel and I am a moderator for rune-list

my goal has always been to be a member of staff in an rsps and I have recently climbed the ranks from regular player to helper to moderator and currently admin.

in my personal life im going through a lot of stuff which is difficult for me and it may prevent me from being as active as I could be on forums but I will ensure I fly by from time to time to check up on all of you.

Abit about me, i love food, i love watching films, i love listening to music, i played rs3 back when it was the only rs, but now I only play 1 server at a time and im sticking with my current server as I love playing it

Thanks for reading my introduction.

Peace out.

P0RNST4R
    aka Superbeast
    Last edited by Superbeast; 07-18-2019, 12:51 PM.

Very good introduction! Welcome

Comment

Welcome Dale! Nice to have you with us

Comment

Hey there, and congratz on mod!

Comment

Welcome to RuneList

Comment

Welcome friend

Comment

md5, thanks bro and gzz on admin if theres anything you would like me to assist you with feel free to let me know and I shall help to the best of my ability
              wayne, I have interacted with you before now on discord, you seem like a decent dude
              simtex, thank you for the congrats
              aroe, thank you bruddah nice to meet you
              aust1n, welcome to you too my dude

also current update on my current situation with the rsps, I got banned off the server for arguing with the developer and the owner took the developers side and banned me currently looking for a new server I could play and possibly help out there if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to pm me, don't post any links to servers or disc channels on the comments please
              Last edited by Superbeast; 07-21-2019, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbeast View Post
                md5, thanks bro and gzz on admin if theres anything you would like me to assist you with feel free to let me know and I shall help to the best of my ability
                wayne, I have interacted with you before now on discord, you seem like a decent dude
                simtex, thank you for the congrats
                aroe, thank you bruddah nice to meet you
                aust1n, welcome to you too my dude

also current update on my current situation with the rsps, I got banned off the server for arguing with the developer and the owner took the developers side and banned me currently looking for a new server I could play and possibly help out there if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to pm me, don't post any links to servers or disc channels on the comments please
                Join www.artex-rsps.com

Comment

Hey there perty boy

Comment

Very good introduction. Hey I'm Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X